HENGSTLER - the technology partner
One of our key strengths is project administration for tailor-made applications. This is based on many years of experience in such key areas as electromechanics, mechanics, pneumatics and electronics, as reflected throughout the entire HENGSTLER product range.
HENGSTLER offers its customers seamless support from initial project planning and development through to the completed product. Currently, we are developing complex projects in the fields of pneumatics and printers for such renowned customers as Bosch, Festo, IBM and Siemens.
Ask us at HENGSTLER for more details!
We can provide solutions.
- Always close to you – worldwide
- Application specific consultancy
- Customer-specific manufacturing
- One piece flow
- Fair value for money
- Short delivery times, high availability
- 48-hour repair service
- High-grade materials in line with VDE recommendations
- Approvals such as UL, CE, TÜV ...
- TÜV-SÜD-Managementservice certified to ISO 9001
- Product development with state-of-the-art methods and the latest technology
- Hengstler products set standards – worldwide
- Products that communicate with each other (bus systems)
- Know-how in development, manufacturing and sales
- Capable application consultants
- Broad range of components for counting, metering, controlling, regulating, measuring, switching, printing, cutting
- One name ... one source
- Additional flexibility thanks to a large number of variants
- Hengstler was founded in 1846, has been building counters since 1926, sensors since 1987, relays since 1983 ...